Discord is a popular chat application used by gamers and streamers for communication and collaboration. It’s a great way to stay connected with your friends and make sure that everyone is on the same page. But it can be difficult to keep track of all the different channels, particularly if they are hidden. Enter BetterDiscord – an extension that makes it easier to find hidden channels and keep track of them across multiple servers. In this blog post, we will explore how BetterDiscord works and why it may be a better way to keep track of your friends.
How To Show Hidden Channels In Betterdiscord
If you’re like me, you often have too many channels open in your Discord server and you can’t keep track of them all. This is especially true if you’re in a large server with hundreds of users. Thankfully, there’s a BetterDiscord plugin that allows you to show hidden channels so you can better manage your Discord servers.
To install the Show Hidden Channels BetterDiscord plugin, head over to the BetterDiscord website and download the latest version of the plugin. Once it’s downloaded, extract the contents of the ZIP file and copy the “ShowHiddenChannels” folder into your BetterDiscord “plugins” directory. The directory is usually located at C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\BetterDiscord\plugins on Windows or ~/.config/BetterDiscord/plugins on macOS/Linux.
Once the plugin is installed, restart Discord and head to your server settings. Under the “Appearance” tab, enable the “Show Hidden Channels” option and then click “Save.” That’s all there is to it! Now when you go back to your server list, any channels that are normally hidden will be visible.
This plugin is especially useful for those who manage large Discord servers. It can help you keep track of all the channels in your server and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Give it a try today and see how much easier it is to stay organized with Show Hidden Channels BetterDisc
How To Use BetterDiscord To Show Hidden Channels
If you are in a Discord server with hidden channels, you can use BetterDiscord to see them. Simply download and install the BetterDiscord app from their website.
Once installed, open the app and go to Settings > Plugins. Enable the plugin called “BetterDiscord Server Folders” and then restart Discord.
Now, when you join a server with hidden channels, they will be visible in the sidebar under a new “Hidden Channels” heading. Click on any channel to reveal its contents.
Five New Features Of Betterdiscord That’ll Make You Want To Switch
Discord has been a staple for gamers and online communities for years. However, there is always room for improvement. BetterDiscord is an app that takes Discord to the next level. Here are five features of BetterDiscord that will make you want to switch:
1. Customization – With BetterDiscord, you can customize just about everything. From your chat interface to your user interface, you can change it to better suit your needs.
2. Themes – BetterDiscord comes with a wide variety of themes that you can use to change the look of Discord to better match your personality or style.
3. Plugins – BetterDiscord also has a wide variety of plugins that you can use to add new features and functionality to Discord.
4. Enhanced Privacy – With BetterDiscord, you have more control over your privacy and who can see your information. You can even set up two-factor authentication for added security.
5. Overall improvements – In addition to all of the above, BetterDiscord also includes numerous other improvements and enhancements that make it a better overall experience than standard Discord.