Cleaning and keeping the environment germ-free is at the top of our list of priorities, particularly after the pandemic outbreak. Most households and business administrators are turning to trusted brands like Dettol for their disinfection and sanitation needs and to keep their families and staff safe.
Dettol – The All-Rounder
The Dettol antiseptic liquid is one of the country’s most popular and trusted sanitation and hygiene products. It is the number one antiseptic product in the country, and nearly 161 million households buy Dettol products each year.
The most common use of the yellow-brown Dettol antiseptic liquid is an antimicrobial antiseptic solution used to clean wounds and cuts. It is an indispensable part of every First Aid Kit. The reason most Indian households prefer Dettol is that it is much more than just an antiseptic. It is a multipurpose product used to clean and sanitise and has several uses.
Let’s take a look at some of these:
Dettol – One Product, Several Uses
· Dettol solution is perfect for cleaning nicks, cuts, bruises, and shallow wounds. Its strong antimicrobial properties keep germs from entering the bloodstream and causing infection. Dettol is not only used in households but also by doctors and medical personnel for wound cleaning and dressing.
· Dettol is a great product for personal hygiene as you can add it to the bathwater to ensure a clean and refreshing bath. You can use the Dettol solution as a scalp soak before shampooing to combat dandruff. It is also used as an aftershave wash to prevent infections during shaving.
· Dettol is effective in sanitising clothes and linen. It is often added to the rinse cycle when washing clothes. Post-COVID-19, most households, hospitals, hotels, and large-scale washing units routinely use Dettol when rinsing clothes. It is also a popular additive to wash water.
· Dettol is a trusted disinfectant. Most households, offices, and schools add Dettol to the water used to mop floors. They also use dilute Dettol solution to sanitise surfaces such as countertops, doorknobs, handles, sinks and tiles. In this sense, it is an excellent surface sanitiser.
Dettol for Sanitisation
The Dettol antiseptic liquid solution is an excellent additive to the water used to mop floors and disinfect surfaces. It destroys 99.99% of bacteria and viruses and protects from 100 disease-causing germs. Dettol solution destroys most infectious germs that cause gastrointestinal and respiratory diseases.
Regular cleaning and disinfection with Dettol solution keep your family, students, staff, customers, and employees safe. While the most common use of Dettol is as an antiseptic solution, most home, office, hospital, and restaurant administrators use Dettol to disinfect surfaces and floors.
Other Reckitt Benckiser Products
The Reckitt Benckiser group has a rich 88-year-old legacy of research, expertise, and experience in delivering the highest standards of hygiene and germ protection backing it. With an impressive portfolio of products such as Dettol, Harpic, and Lizol, the company brings you a host of products specifically designed to keep your home, office, and environment clean and germ-free.
Here are some of the top products that can help disinfect your environment and protect your homes and offices:
- Lizol Floor and Surface Cleaner – The Lizol floor and surface cleaner is designed to remove dirt, dust, grease and mud stains and also kill germs and pathogens on the surfaces.
- Harpic Toilet Cleaner – The flagship product of the Harpic brand, the toilet cleaner is just right for removing germs. It completely cleans the toilet bowl and removes yellow stains and watermarks from the bowl.
- Dettol Disinfectant Spray – The Dettol disinfectant spray is used to disinfect surfaces and remove odour without touching them. Holding the spray a few centimetres from the objects and spraying is a good way to disinfect them.
- Dettol Disinfectant Wipes – Dettol disinfectant wipes are a good way to clean and disinfect the face, neck, hands, and surfaces. These multiuse skin and surface wipes are just right for travel.
- Colin Glass Cleaner Concentrate – Colin glass concentrate cleans glass and shiny surfaces and leaves them sparkly and germ-free.
- Dettol Clinical Strength Antiseptic Hand Rub – Most hospitals, clinics, offices, schools, and business establishments stock up on Dettol sanitizer 5-litre packs, by far the best product for hand sanitisation and hand hygiene.
Dettol Pro Solutions
The Dettol Pro Solutions website meets the cleaning and sanitation needs of businesses, schools, hospitals, restaurants and hotels. The Dettol Pro Solutions expert helps you plan your inventory and order to maintain a stock of the essentials. The site also offers up to 40% discount on the price of all Reckitt Benckiser cleaning and sanitation products.